Tinder Campus Ambassador
MUST BE A COLLEGE STUDENT
The company (www.mtch.com) that brought you Tinder, Match, PlentyofFish, Hinge and more is looking for campus reps at schools all across the US.
You’ll be the face of the new apps that we (www.mtch.com) launch. You’ll help spread brand awareness through a variety of on-campus activations and social postings during the Spring Term – and report back to us (their Ad Agency) about the awesome work you’re doing!
This program runs through the spring semester, starting in late January . You’ll work part time throughout the entire semester and be paid hourly ($20/Hr).
Why work with us?
- Great pay and flexible hours
- Work with an industry leader, Match Group is the world leader in the online dating space
- Work directly with our Director of Marketing for Mtch and their Ad Agency and gain experience from industry veterans
- Work on your own time, set your own schedule and come up with your own marketing strategy
To apply: Start by telling us about our newest app in our portfolio through these 5 steps
1. Download Spotlight – https://go.onelink.me/4em0?pid=commando
2. Completing a profile – with school, about me, one face profile picture. (This lets us know you engaged with the app)
3. Take a screen shot of your profile (so we know you did it)
4. Cover letter with your feedback / evaluation (good or bad) on the app and include your screen shot of your app profile.
5. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Campus Rep Application
We will reach out to those we would like to interview by January 5, 2019